Dream Scholarship Application
UniBank believes in supporting the leaders of tomorrow. The Dream Scholarship supports graduating high school students who have demonstrated strong commitments to academic studies and passion for their interests and goals.
- Graduating high school student in Washington
- Commitment to academic achievement
- Demonstrated passion for their interests or goals
Award and Selection Criteria:
Award amount: $2,000/each
- Minimum 3.30 GPA
- Personal Essay:
o What is your dream or aspiration, and demonstrate what you have done to reach it thus far.
o Limit 800 words
- Recommendation (1):
o Should be a non-family member, e.g. teacher, supervisor, mentor, etc.
Required documents (must submit all):
- Application Form
- Recommendation Form and Recommendation Letter
- Personal Essay
- Official High School Transcript
- Admission Letter from the College or University (copy)
Send the application to:
19315 Hwy 99
Lynnwood, WA 98036
*** Please submit your application by the deadline (5/20/2018)
Please visit the site below to get application.